compensation: Full Compensation Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rugby Architectural Building Products is growing. We have an exciting opening for an individual to perform general millwork duties. This position allows for a busy day utilizing a strong candidate with many talents! This position reports to the Branch Operations Manager or Branch Manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
• Passionate and experienced candidate with the ability to set-up, operate or tend milling or planning machines to mill, plane shape, groove or profile pieces.
• An individual who will be highly quality- minded in all job functions.
• A motivated employee who is able to communicate with customers and other branch employees to solve fabrication issues.
• Accommodating individual who is willing and able to locate and stage material for delivery by company truck or pickup by customers
What You Will Do:
• Able to verify alignment of work pieces on machines, using measuring instruments such as, but not limited to rules, gauges, or calipers.
• Mill or fabrication of interior and exterior doors and door frames at the branch with high quality and safe practices.
• The ability to safely operate table saws, routers, chop saws and nail guns
• Assist branch truck driver by loading and securing material in the truck in a manner that assures no damage in transit.
• Ensure that material loaded for delivery matches shipping documents and that the products are in good condition.
• Maintain warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
• Assist in taking inventory as required on a regular basis.
• Work safely, attend safety meetings and follow all safety procedures and policies.
• Be able to lift and carry products from 75-100 lbs weight with a helper.
• The functions of this position may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency and intensity in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
• Must have good visual acuity, depth perception, color vision, and peripheral vision.
• Actively engage in Rugby Nation.
What's in It for You:
• No nights or weekends - Monday thru Friday
• Competitive Medical - Dental - Vision
• Short Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Traditional & Roth
• Paid Time Off
• Great TEAM environment