Aerotek is currently hiring 2 Millwrights in the Arlington,Texas area.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Candidate will be responsible for any mechanical issues involving machinery and building maintenance.
- Read blue prints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures. Dismantle machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood cement, and steel.
- Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, and plumb bobs.
- Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- 1st Shift: Friday (7 am - 3:30 pm , Sat & Sun 7 am - 7:30 pm, Monday 7 am - 3:30 pm)
- 3rd Shift: (Friday 11p - 7:30 am, Sat & Sun 7 pm - 7:30 am, Monday, 11pm - 7:30 am)
- 25/hr plus overtime
- Must have 8 years of verifiable working millwright experience
If interested, please contact Brandy @ 817-345-4908.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com. Click Here To Apply