compensation: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE plus bonus/commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Manages multi-family construction and renovations by preparing and completing projects; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes electrical construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets electrical construction operational standards by contributing electrical construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying engineering construction system improvements.
* Meets electrical construction financial standards by providing project budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Prepares construction projects by verifying estimates, project drawings, and specifications; establishing and disseminating schedules; awarding contracts; obtaining tools and equipment; specifying materials and supplies.
* Completes construction projects by directing construction requirements; comparing construction results to plans; coordinating with power company; scheduling inspections; resolving problems.
* Provides construction progress reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing construction and budget data and trends.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding and enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Accomplishes electrical and organization mission by completing related results as needed.