Medium sized 18-year-old commercial company needs motivated job site superintendent for fast paced commercial construction projects.
General Superintendent typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Actively participates in development and management of project's general conditions and schedule.
• Communicates with Superintendents and Subcontractors a consistent level of expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, company policies and procedures, permits, quality control and other performance standards.
• Maintain Cooper's quality standards for all aspects of the project
• Maintain good working relationships with all subcontractors on the project, developing relationships within the community which enhance business opportunities, and ensuring subcontractors are treated fairly
• Ensure Superintendent has complete, accurate daily documentation of work orders/tickets, understanding subcontractor scope of work to avoid unnecessary change orders, and help identifying problems early and act immediately to provide solutions
• Collaborate with the project manager and site operations team throughout the life of the project
• Construction background is a must. 5+ years' experience in commercial construction
• Mastery of building processes and best practices in the industry
• Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results
• Project lead experience preferred previous experience in a superintendent or project lead experience preferred
• OSHA 30 Certification preferred.
Great work environment, 100% health insurance premium paid, truck allowance, phone allowance.
Please submit a resume only if you meet the above criteria.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers