compensation: Starting at $ 65,000 for qualified applicants employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Budget Suites of America has positions available for Quality Control Inspectors who have proven experience in inspecting the interior and exterior of apartment complexes. Quality Control Inspectors help maintain a high standard of apartment readiness to its customers throughout all existing inventory and report whether available apartment buildings have issues, require on-going repairs, cleaning, and maintenance in a quality and timely manner. Quality Control Inspectors also report curb appeal issues as well as preventative maintenance problems. The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented and have experience in the inspection of apartments.
If you consider yourself nitpicky and understand that cleanliness and quality appearance matters, this job may be perfect for you. Familiarity with OSHA regulations a plus. Reliable transportation is a must since you will be traveling from site to site. Experience with Microsoft Word is a plus. Heavy walking is required which includes walking up and down stairs. We offer good salaries, and benefits including medical, dental, optical, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K. Must reside in DFW.
Starting at $ 65,000 per year for qualified applicants
• MUST be detail oriented and enthusiastic
• Approximately 5 years inspection experience
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the
• Effective writing skills including report writing
• Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers