QR Code Link to This Post
$5k Sign on Bonus! Our Terrell, TX fleet continues to grow! For drivers looking for a good consistent paycheck in an industry (grocery) that provides plenty of work year round, there is no better opportunity in Terrell. Our drivers deliver multi-stop loads throughout the state of TX returning daily to Terrell. These are customer live unload deliveries with minimal driver assist. Drop a few pallets and head to the next delivery.
- Starting $0.44 - $0.47/mile Based on Your Prior Driving Experience
- First Year Average Up To $65k Depending on Experience / $1100 - $1250 per week
- Sign-on Bonus $5,000
- Annual Pay Increases
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- MULTIPLE SHIFTS & START TIMES - Work with our Planning staff to find the schedule that fits best
- LOCAL Deliveries - Drivers have 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS OFF and are HOME DAILY
- All Routes start/end in Terrell TX
- No Hazmat Needed
- Staff Is On-Site For Planning Loads, Dispatching, Maintenance, and Payroll
BENEFITS (Immediate Benefits Available)
- Multiple Plans to Choose From - Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match
Please contact Ryan @ 469.517.5172 for immediate consideration or CLICK HERE to apply.
No time to fill out a full application? CLICK HERE to submit your contact information and have a recruiter reach out to you.Why NFI?
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don't answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED - It's all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE - The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
- Commitment to SAFETY - Continuing investment in truck technology that ensures you get HOME to the people that matter most
- As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI Basic Driver Qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFI!