QR Code Link to This Post
Guaranteed minimum pay $1,200/week, earn on average $1,350/week, Park at Home, 14 days out and then 3 days (72 hours) home, regional operating area, full benefits, paid vacation, and paid holidays. Learn more about PTI's Regional Class A CDL Truck Driver position.
- Schedule: 14 days out and then 3 days (72 hours) home
- Pay Guarantee: earn a min. $1,200/week
- Compensation: Average $1,350.00 (paid weekly)
- Detention: $17/Hour after first hour and up to 8 hours/day
- Double Drop & Hook Pay: $10
- Stop-Off Pay: $20
- First-Load Bonus: $500 paid after first load is pulled
- Additional Bonuses: Up to $300/month MPG Bonus and $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Park Location: Park at home or at PTI Park Location
- Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
- Equipment: Late-Model Diesel Sleeper
- Paid Vacation: 2 Weeks Per Year Paid (1 Week Every 6 Months First 3 Years)
- Paid Holidays: $120/day (6 Paid/Year)
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Allows Passengers: Yes
- Allows Pets: Yes
- Current Class A CDL
- Park Location must meet PTI safety standards; may park at approved location such as home, near home, or PTI park location. Talk with your Recruiter for more details.
Learn More About This Position
Paper Transport, Inc. is a for-hire truckload carrier that offers regional truckload, dedicated truckload, intermodal, and logistic services. Headquartered in De Pere, WI with multiple park locations/terminals throughout the Midwest and Southern United States, PTI has experienced tremendous growth since its start in 1990 and now employs over 850 professional Class A CDL Truck Drivers along with over 200 driver support professionals.
Job ID: MW008G