cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof land no laundry on site off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
You bring the RV because I've got the perfect lot! Fantastic RV lot for rent with 180' of Guadalupe riverfront in South Texas. 3 Lots available. 1.25 acres nestled in majestic cottonwood, cypress and pecan trees! 2 private exciting docks/decks for fishing, swimming, kayaking and enjoying the river daily. The steps go right down into the river floor, and this deck has 4 levels to choose from.
You've got the best of both worlds here! RV lots are high (30') above the river for safety, rolling down a gently sloping hill to the river bank. Beautiful nature in a quiet setting that is in between a small town (Cuero, about 5 minutes away) and a good size town (Victoria, about 20 minutes drive). It is only a short hour drive to the coast if you want a salt water or beach adventure! Bring your canoe or kayak; Ride your bike in this peaceful country neighborhood...and enjoy the fantastic sub-tropical weather that awaits you in South Texas this winter. Long term and short term rentals available.
* Full hook ups (electric, sewer and water) with 50/30 amp.
* Good telephone and satellite reception
* No internet or cable is provided.
* Rent (as low as $450/mo each lot with $100 electric included). Electric is metered and you pay overage.
* ($200/wk each lot if rented less than a month)
* 2 vehicles max for site unless approved
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers