We’re Hiring Maintenance Technicians for C Shift at Our New Distribution Center in Flower Mound, TX!
At Thirty-One Gifts, we’re in the business of empowerment. For 15 years, we’ve offered fun and fashionable personalized totes, thermals and home organization solutions, but more importantly, we’ve given thousands of women the chance to achieve their goals by running their own small business.
We’re looking for people who share our mission to join our clean, partially climate-controlled Distribution Center team in Flower Mound, Texas, and provide our sales field with the tools they need to succeed including our Customers with the Thirty-One products they love.
As a Thirty-One Gifts employee, you’ll be part of a welcoming culture that’s equal parts hard-working and fun-loving, with a generous benefits package and perks like employee celebrations, volunteer opportunities and free and discounted products. We’re passionate about making our employees feel celebrated every day, because we know that people thrive when they love where they work!
C Shift Schedule is: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6am – 6pm
• Perform routine preventive maintenance as outlined in the standardized operating procedures (S.O. Ps) to ensure that monogramming machines continue to run efficiently and effectively
• Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists and SOPs, on monogramming machines
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts on monogramming machines
• Assist in routine preventative maintenance of other production and non-production equipment as assigned i.e. conveyors, compactors, printers, lasers, compressors and tape machines.
• Perform weekly watering and equalization of MHE batteries.
Troubleshooting, Repair, and Installation:
• Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions of monogramming machines
• Dismantle monogramming machines to repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
• Assist in diagnosing and determining how to correct mechanical problems of monogramming machines, following S.O. Ps, checking blueprints, repair manuals, best practices, and parts catalogs as necessary
• Plan and lay out repair work using S.O. Ps (when applicable), diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, best practices, and schematic diagrams relating to the monogramming machines
• Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components of monogramming machines
• Perform building set up and tear down for meetings, conferences, and lunches. This includes moving tables, chairs, furniture, etc.
• Perform projects that include installing, removing and modifying shelving, storage racking and modular office furniture. Hang pictures, dry erase boards, etc.
• Perform basic repair and replacement of general building plumbing fixtures, burned out light fixtures, etc.
• Record maintenance and repair work performed
• Log parts used, and other data related to maintenance repairs completed
The right candidate will have:
• High School Graduation or GED
• Experience with electrical equipment, low voltage control wiring
• Experience with hand and power tools
• 2 years of maintenance equipment experience (will consider education/certification in lieu of experience)
• Ability to learn to work on industrial sewing machines
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and mechanical skills
• Ability to write legibly
• Ability to adapt to stressful situations and frequently/rapidly changing priorities
• Customer service focused
• Occasionally work in areas with potential hazards or that may be unpleasant such as wet, cold, rainy, hot or areas that contain hazardous chemicals.
• Knowledge and experience in working on smaller detailed equipment
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers