Exciting part-time opportunity available to work Remotely with occasional travel with a Houston based Software startup.
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you crave a company dedicated to serve the disabled, who have a PASSION for championing for the under privileged? Do you pride yourself on being prepared, working efficiently while training and guiding a project, and have a sense of client urgency?
We have a Great opportunity for you !
We are all about helping the disabled have access to Education and working with educational institutions to make it happen.
You will be responsible for coordinating Accessability testing & training for new Institutional clients and continued training for the colleges/schools.
- Develop curriculum and training material around key Accessability initiatives
- Create and coordinate training materials used for educating institutions ensuring compliance with OCR policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations
- Assure the integrity and the quality of the training program is effective and evaluate process improvements
- Responsible for the facilitation and delivery of coursework and training programs
- Represent the department as a business partner to assist all areas of the organization
- Stay up to date on Accessability issues and new product and service developments pertinent to Accessability & web compliance.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience with Education/training.
- Background working with the Office of Civil rights [preferred].
- Exceptional communication, coaching, and conflict resolution experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Get to work remotely & have a work/life balance
- Occasional travel to client site [fully paid]
- Serve the disabled & enhance quality of life/ living
- Fun, energetic team environment
compensation: $15 per hour
employment type: part time/ contract 1099
Apply with resume & best times to reach you at.