We are an oil and gas investment company and we are seeking an individual for full-time employment. The position is a multi-functional role, which will primarily consist of content creation, management and some administrative responsibilities.
The candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a business specialty, geology or petroleum engineering or journalism and must have a passion to read and write! You are required to present a portfolio of your writing samples for us to review.
We are seeking persuasive writing skills and an extroverted personality in the candidate.
You will be required to be up to date in all business, market and oil and gas related news. You will be constantly learning, writing and relaying important subject matters to the sales associates in presentation and memo format.
• Writing news briefs, articles, and newsletters
• Executive summaries and business plans
• Website content
• Training manuals
• Sales pitches, presentations for investors, presentations for tv and radio
• Writing SEO friendly press releases
• Managing and monitoring the sales associates
• Monitoring and researching the sales tools and reporting progress to the owners
• Communicating with investors, in person, on phone or webinar with various company related information