compensation: 11.00+ hourly DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
News Media Reading/Research Processor (downtown Dallas)
We are looking for a part-time staff member to join our long-established predominant media monitoring service for the central southwest. Our researchers track print, radio, television broadcast and online news and social media for a variety of local and national clients.
If you are detail-oriented, professional, have office experience and are able to prioritize, multi-task and function effectively in an ever-changing environment, please forward a COVER LETTER and RESUME. Please put NEWS MEDIA READING/RESEARCH in subject line if you wish to be considered for this position
We are looking for someone who enjoys reading (print and online), is fast, accurate and dependable and able to ride the never ending wave of incoming news with the following skills:
- Ability to read newspapers or research online for 4 - 6 hours per day.
- Work independently with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands with accuracy and on time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and related software
- Can operate standard office equipment including computers, scanners, copiers and printers
- Problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good organization skills to track various and differing ways orders are processed
- Data entry experience
- Steady and verifiable work history
- Work references (no personal)
A plus to have:
- Liberal Arts education/background
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers