compensation: $60/hr to start employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Highly respected national tutoring group has upcoming part-time openings in our new Dallas office for qualified tutors. We are looking for 1-2 people with the following characteristics:
- Have completed their undergraduate education from an elite institution. (Completed or in-progress higher education is strongly preferred.)
- Are willing to work primarily on weekends, with some evening work during the week also available.
- Have excellent teaching ability.
- Genuinely enjoy people.
- Are extremely conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Are planning on staying in the Dallas area for the next year.
- Are comfortable with all sections of the SAT/ACT (reading comp and writing as well as math and science)
Tutoring with our group is ideal for people with a passion for sharing knowledge. You will work one-on-one with students building strong relationships and guiding them to their academic goals. Our tutors encourage students to develop intellectual independence and to meet the highest standards of personal integrity. Your resume should also reflect these qualities. Ideally you would be able to tutor both quantitative and verbal.
If interested, please reply to this post with the subject title "Part-time standardized test and academic tutoring positions available/Dallas" and include a resume and a brief cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers