compensation: $13 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for talented and ambitious college graduates who are passionate about writing and can help us make our website as helpful as possible. If this sounds like you, you might be a great fit for our paid Editing Fellowship. You can work from home or your favorite coffee shop as long as you can work regular business hours, 40 hours a week.
Editing Fellows typically help us with:
• Creating new content.
• Improving readability of articles.
• Doing research to make articles more accurate and comprehensive.
• Incorporating expert feedback into articles.
• Expanding short articles into comprehensive guides.
• Revising outdated information to reflect current best practices.
• Reviewing other editors' work.
• Performing other content-related tasks as needed.
• A degree in a writing intensive major and/or equivalent experience writing and editing.
• Strong reading, writing, and research skills.
• The ability to produce polished, typo-free writing efficiently.
• The commitment to both the big picture and the menial parts of completing a project.
• Dedication to providing the highest quality work.
Note: This is a 40 hour per week, two-year fellowship, which in some cases can be extended for a third year. Pay: $13 per hour, including some basic benefits.
To apply, please send your resume and a writing sample under the subject line "Editing Fellow - RMT"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities