Two, Priceless 727 Gas Powered Aircraft Tugs for sale:
QR Code Link to This Post
Lightly used by a Part 91 corporate flight department. Each tug is about 5 years old and in perfect mechanical condition. The powerful Honda engine has electric start and runs great. The tugs easily moved two Cessna Citation jets. The 727 Tug makes it easy for one person to maneuver aircraft quickly and safely in tightly stacked hangars or staging on the ramp.
One of the tugs has a factory installed 6” spacer to accommodate larger aircraft.
• 340cc Honda OHV Engine – EPA approved
• Gasoline (87-100LL)
• Electric key start
• Heavy-Duty hydrostatic transmission
• Electro-hydraulic nose wheel pan
• Electric winch with 5,000 lbs. capacity & quick-lock strap to secure nosewheel
• High-traction pneumatic drive tires
• Diamond deck riding platform
A new Priceless 727 tug like these is $16,000 plus tax and shipping. We are selling each of these lightly used tugs for $5,800. Located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Thank you.