Welcome! Whether you are looking to advance your career in property management or are new to our industry, WRH offers a wide range of employment opportunities to people of varying educational and skill backgrounds. A spirit of cooperation and common purpose drives WRH team members. We support both individual and team contributions. At WRH, we are not only committed to making a difference, we look for ways to contribute. We take great pride in giving back to the community.
The LEASING SPECIALIST - AFFORDABLE HOUSING are the property's sales team whose primary duties are to properly secure lease agreements from all qualified persons and aggressively market the property in order to achieve leasing and occupancy goals.
• Greets prospective residents, completes guest card information, establishes program eligibility, determines needs and preferences, conducts sales tours of the community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits and secures applications from qualified persons. Prepares and qualifies applications for approval based on properties rental criteria and program requirements.
• Maintains awareness of local market conditions, competitors and trends through active market surveys and physically shopping the properties competition.
• Assists in creating and implementing a plan for marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction. Aggressively markets the property on a regular basis to generate traffic.
• Utilizes multiple media platforms, including but not limited to telephone, text, email and social media, etc. to perform follow-up with prospects in accordance with company guidelines.
• Performs any additional duties assigned.
• Excellent sales, negotiation and closing skills including persistence, competitiveness and desire to succeed.
• Excellent social media knowledge including creating content, building interest in business, product awareness and market reach.
• Use of software applications and search engines to leverage resident and prospect engagement. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook.
• High school diploma required, some college work a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible work week as required, which may include occasional traveling to assist other worksites and weekends.
• Valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance needed.
Are you ready to work where YOU MATTER is not just something that is said but something that is put into action? If so, apply today at www.wrhrealty.com/careers and become part of a TEAM where everything we do is inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
WRH Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers