Are you passionate about people! Do you feel like one of the gifts you have to offer is caring about/for others? How would you feel, at the end of the day, if you knew that what you did that day, helped someone maintain a high level of independence while keeping her self respect and dignity?
If this is something you have energy for, I would LOVE to talk with you! I'm in desperate need of a personal care attendant!
I know with certainty that God has the perfect fit for me out there for this season in my life!❤
My current evening attendant is moving out of time and has to quit helping me for most of the hours. 😢
This is not going to put a roof over your head or pay all your bills, BUT it will take care of your heart! You can take pride in knowing you are helping someone live life on their own terms!
If you're not the one, maybe you know that person who wants to help! If you're still reading this and you have a friend/family member that is popping up in your heart, please share this with them! And, shoot me a message! ❤
Assisting with personal care before bed, occasional evening outings:
• bathing, grooming, toileting
• mobility assistance (wheelchair to bed, bed to wheelchair)
• occasional meal prep and cleaning
• 13-26 hours per week
• evening (REQUIRED)
• flexibility for some AM shifts a plus
• Must be VERY DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE
• No experience required but must be a quick learner
• Needs dependable transportation
• Works well with others and has a compassionate heart
• Must be okay with a big, loveable dog
• South Arlington
This is paid by a home health care agency so you must have a valid Social Security number and be able to pass a background check.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers