Primrose Teachers Wanted (North Fort Worth/ Keller)
7451 Parkwood Hill Blvd Fort Worth TX 76137 near Basswood and Parkwood Hill
compensation: Compensation is based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Primrose School of Parkwood Hill is growing and we have career opportunities available! We are excited to continue to build and strengthen our team with dedicated, enthusiastic teachers. We are looking for someone with a love for children and a fun personality! Someone with good communication skills with parents and co-workers is a must. Part-time and full time positions are available. Please reply with resume or come to school to fill out an application.
7451 Parkwood Hill Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76137
Toddler Teacher: 9:00am-6:00pm
Infant Teacher 9:00am-6:00pm
Floater/ Closer Assistant Teacher 11:00am-6:00pm
Private Pre-Kindergarten Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm (Must have four year degree)
- Previous experience in a licensed child care facility or school
- Highly motivated to implement top rated Healthy Choice Menu to our students
- Passion for children and early childhood education
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds; in connection with the handling and safety of children.
Duties will include:
- Providing a well-kept, neat, organized classroom and work space
- Communicating with parents about their child's day and closing down the classroom.
An accredited developmentally-appropriate academics, character development, and child initiated activities for each age level--Infants through Kindergarten and the after- school Explorers Club. Primrose's approach completely focuses on building the right foundation for active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts .Accreditation through Cognia.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers