Samplers Inc. is currently hiring Product Demonstrators to work part-time for road shows in wholesale clubs. Do you enjoy promoting products and meeting new people? We are looking for a competitive and proactive Product Demonstrator who will strive to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our clients, by promoting their products and/or services. You will be responsible for advertising products and/or services through marketing activities, such as in-person demonstrations, at different events.
Product Demonstrator Responsibilities:
- Product demonstrator should be friendly, outgoing, and not afraid to interact with customers
- Proactively engage customers during demonstrations and make sales.
- Work independently during demonstrations.
- Product preparation and sampling.
- Set up and break down of demonstrations.
- Submit paperwork and online reporting by required deadlines.
-$15 per hour
- Competitive Hourly Pay,
- Part-time shifts available and flexible working hours.
- Industry training as needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliable transportation.
- A personal e-mail account and access to a smart phone and/or a computer with internet.
Samplers Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers