QR Code Link to This Post
Trinity Terrace is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that has been serving Fort Worth seniors for more than 100 years. Trinity Terrace offers care and support in various areas such as Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing and we are very proud of our history, our established reputation for excellence, and our community?s long-standing financial stability.
We have an immediate opening for a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) to support our Memory Care area. The CNA performs the duties of a skilled nursing assistant as assigned by the Charge Nurses, Director of Staff Development and/or Director of Nursing. Is accountable for all patient care given during shift. Responsible to adhere to all nursing care standards. Job role requires substantive interaction with residents. Requires a high level of tact and judgment to maintain positive relationships.
Work Schedule: Evenings, 2:30-11:00 p.m., rotating schedule. Must be flexible to work any day of the week, including some weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
***THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS***
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants
- Employee Referral Program
- Use of the campus fitness facility, pool, and library
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- 401k with Match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Scholarship Program
- Adhere to the CNA scope of practice as set forth by the State Board of Nursing.
- Assist residents as needed in all activities of daily living, using guidelines as set forth in the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) plan.
- Provide a timely response to call lights and resident requests.
- Complete assigned mealtime duties, record intake of meals, fluids as ordered, and snacks.
- Participate on the resident care team: identifying personal preferences, maintaining the highest achievable level of functioning, assisting Care Managers with critical information for Minimum Data Set (MDS) preparation and modifying care in response to condition changes.
- Maintain resident apartments or rooms in a neat and orderly fashion, being especially alert to safety issues.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with team members, both departmental and ancillary (other departments as recreation, dining, housekeeping, etc.) assisting with programs and activities as needed.
- Replenish supplies as needed in resident rooms.
- Partner with other team members, assisting as needed and as time allows.
- Review and initial memos in the CNA Communication Book each work day.
- Attend all required in-services and training, including annual & quarterly retraining as set forth by State and Federal guidelines and facility protocols.
- Requires current certification by the Texas State Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must have first aid card and CPR certification
- Experience in Memory Care setting a plus
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.