QR Code Link to This Post
The Certified Nurse Aide performs the duties of a skilled nursing assistant as assigned by the Charge Nurses, Director of Staff Development and/or Director of Nursing. Is accountable for all patient care given during shift. Responsible to adhere to all nursing care standards. Job role requires substantive interaction with residents. Requires a high level of tact and judgment to maintain positive relationships.
Work Schedule:Evenings (2:30-11:00 p.m.), rotating schedule. Must be flexible to work any day of the week, including some weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
- Adhere to the CNA scope of practice as set forth by the State Board of Nursing.
- Assist residents as needed in all activities of daily living, using guidelines as set forth in the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) plan.
- Provide a timely response to call lights and resident requests.
- Requires current certification by the State Board of Nursing as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must have first aid card and CPR certification
- A minimum of one (1) year CNA experience is required
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Discounted Meals at in-house restaurants
- Employee Referral Program
- Use of the campus fitness facility, pool, and library
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (90% of employee monthly premium covered by TTR)
- 401k with Match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Holiday, sick leave and vacation pay
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Promote from within culture
- Employee Scholarship Program