QR Code Link to This Post
Trinity Terrace is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that has been serving Fort Worth seniors for more than 100 years. Trinity Terrace offers care and support in various areas such as Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing and we are very proud of our history, our established reputation for excellence, and our community?s long-standing financial stability.
We are currently seeing a PRN LVN to assist our Home Health team and provide in-house services for our residents at Trinity Terrace. No travel is required.
Work Schedule: PRN/On-Call. Must be flexible to work weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
Assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the patients.
- Coordinate with clients and their physicians for medication refills, scheduling appointments (including arranging for transportation as needed), and treatment plans.
- Set up and pass medications as needed, observing the rights of medication administration.
- Maintain working knowledge of patient conditions at all times.
- Supervise the work of Certified Nursing Aides.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
- Provide nursing care in accordance with physician orders and appropriate nursing techniques/procedures.
- Recognize and interpret symptoms/change of condition and report patient's condition accurately.
- Notify RCM, DNS, PCP and/or Administration of changes in patient condition or other job related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires current license to practice as a LVN in the state of Texas
- A minimum of 1 year of nursing experience is preferred
- Experience working as a nurse in a SNF/Sub-Acute Rehab setting strongly preferred but not required.
- Must possess current CPR/BLS certification.
- Wound care certification by WOCNCB or comparable agency highly desirable but not required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team