compensation: $4,000/mo as a contractor for the 1st, $5,000/mon FT W2 if successful employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
FT Position Available: Event Promoter Who Loves Herbalism & Homesteading
The Grow Network Inc. (http://thegrownetwork.com) is looking for a dynamic A player to join our team. Your objective with this position will be to successfully promote and organize our two annual online Summits – the “Homegrown Food Summit” and the “Home Medicine Summit”. You’ll be finding amazing presenters, signing up big sponsors, and handling logistics.
The Grow Network is the premier community of people who make medicine, grow food, and are becoming extraordinarily healthy. The purpose of our organization is to stop the destruction of the Earth. Our company culture is a team of rugged adventurers out to make a difference in the world. This is a work from home position where you determine your own hours and have your own equipment.
Skills and Attributes Needed (please don’t apply if you don’t meet these criteria).
• A passion for homegrown food and good health (you have a garden, and/or livestock, and you are growing some of your own food in some way).
• 5+ years experience promoting large complex events (sourcing talent, getting sponsors, making it profitable, arranging production schedules, and managing all the zillion details).
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. You love engaging with people especially via phone, email, and FB.
• Persistence with follow-up (you know that it takes at least 15 interactions for an outcome and it doesn't phase you at all).
• You are detail oriented and have an instinct for organizing and categorizing with simple clarity. You are a fanatic with relationship tracking and file naming.
• Computer and internet savvy; you easily pick up new software and can get programs to communicate with each other. You are familiar with marketing automation email software such as OntraPort, relationship tracking CRM such as HighRise, marketing coordination software such as Co-Schedule, and familiar with WordPress.
• You have a competitive entrepreneurial streak. Each Summit must have 35+ amazing presentations, add 25k+ new members to the network, and gross >$250k.
• You are comfortable working on a distributed team and you have a good sense of humor.
• Intermediate skill with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Compensation: for the first year you’ll be a contractor at $4,000/month plus bonuses (for successful completion of objectives). Then moving to $5,000/mo. (plus bonuses) as a FT W2 employee. More information is available at www.tgn.life
To apply, send us your resume in word docx format attached to an email to cindy at gvtc dot com. In your email use the subject line of “Event Promoter – your name”. We are collecting resumes until April 30th.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers