QR Code Link to This Post
Crisp-LaDew Fire Protection is looking for an employee to work in our as an administrative assistant for fire sprinkler and fire alarm systems. The preferred candidate will have the ability to accomplish both individual and team goals, and must keep customer satisfaction at the forefront of all activities. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to multi-task are desired employee traits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The qualified candidate will be integral in the continued success and growth of the service department and should possess a high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications and customer service skills.
• Candidate will perform a variety of customer service/ dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, assign and close customer's requests for life safety systems service.
• Contact customer to communicate status change.
• Some scheduling for fire sprinkler and fire alarm systems.
• Maintain and organize department records (paper and electronic).
• High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
• 2 years administrative experience, scheduling experience preferred.
• Experience in Fire/Life Safety a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A strong work ethic and ability to communicate with upper management.
• Ability to navigate through software and multi-task, problem - solve and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
• Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
• Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure.
• $15,000 Employer paid life insurance
• Medical coverage (100% employee premium paid by employer)
• Dental and vision coverage
• Paid holidays