Pama management is looking to hire an Assistant Community Manager for a 224 unit community in Arlington, TX. They will assist in overseeing day to day operations. You must be committed to providing a high level of service to our residents.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect rents, make daily deposits, and process vendor invoices for payment
• Assists the Community manger in addressing and reaching internal and external issues
• Enforce rent collection policies
• Keep all lease files current and complete
• Tax Credit experience a plus
• Assist in leasing apartments to reach property goals
• Minimum 1 year property management experience as a assistant community manager
• High School diploma/GED
• Excellent computer skills
• Bilingual a plus
• Customer Service, and strong leadership
• Communication Skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers