A Growing Real Estate Management Company is seeking a qualified individual as a Full – Time Maintenance Technician for a multifamily property in the South Fort Worth area. Position offers competitive pay and benefits.
QR Code Link to This Post
Republic Deer Creek Apartments – South Fort Worth – 10600 Bilsky Bay Drive Fort Worth, TX 76140
- Minimum of two years of Maintenance Technician Experience
- EPA certification Type I & II or Universal
- Must provide own hand tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Assist the property manager, maintenance supervisor, and the rest of the property staff in the successful maintenance operations and general upkeep of the property
- All aspects of apartment turnover and make ready maintenance responsibilities.
- Perform general property repairs and maintenance in areas including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, appliance, HVAC, swimming pools, basic carpentry, and snow removal.
- Timely completion of assigned resident and management maintenance requests and work orders.
- Assist in patrolling the property’s common areas and grounds to maintain desired property appearance.
- After hours/holiday/on-call responsibilities as scheduled.
- Complete all required paperwork including providing detailed notes of work performed while responding to resident maintenance requests and property work orders.
- Complete all required employee training and follow company policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service and represent the property in a professional manner.