A Growing Real Estate Management Company is seeking a qualified individual to manage the day to day operations of a 300+ unit multi-family property in the South Ft Worth area. Position offers competitive pay and benefits.
South Ft Worth/Burleson
- Previous Multi-family housing management experience
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with using a professional property management software platform (Resman preferred)
- Oversee all aspects of daily property operations.
- Effectively manage both leasing and maintenance staff including time/attendance, conducting weekly staff meetings and periodic individual performance reviews.
- Accounts payable – coding and inputting invoices for payment and ensuring the corporate office receives invoice in a timely fashion for payment.
- Responsible for maintaining optimal property occupancy through leasing and resident retention efforts.
- Assist in the development and implementation of property related marketing strategies.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party contractor and vendor activity.
- Communicate effectively with corporate staff and provide both verbal and written reports as needed.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Use of the property management software to manage and track all leasing, maintenance, accounts receivable, and accounts payable information.
- Work with maintenance staff and 3rd party contractors to coordinate the turnover process and routine maintenance of the property.
- Conduct monthly physical property inspections.
- Obtain bids and proposals for capital improvement items.
- Ensure property/employee compliance with fair housing and local regulations.
- Perform other responsibilities typical of a Property Manager and ensure the successful operation of the property.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers