favorite this postIT Director (Texas)hide this posting
available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Tel: show contact info
Vice President of Development
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Real Estate Development
Manager IT Professional Services
Visionary, results-driven senior executive with over 20 years’ experience leading and managing mature
and emerging real estate development projects with a record of significant profit achievement seeks to
leverage broad-based management experience to drive superior results through “roll up the sleeves”
leadership, strong financial discipline, sales-driven culture, business integration/alignment, process
improvement initiatives and team building. Significant accomplishments in: Strategic Planning, Design
and Development, Budgeting, Multi-site P&L Management, Business Integration, Productivity
Improvement, and Asset Optimization. Experienced in fast paced, deadline driven projects. Highly
developed communication and leadership skills with presentation savvy.
HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly motivated and results-oriented Real Estate Developer / Management professional with
exceptional communication skills with the ability to “Fast-Track” multiple projects sized from
$250,000 to $50 Million.
• Significant experience in large ranch property developments.
• Significant experience in Equestrian Property Development.
• Significant experience in large residential multi-use development, luxury custom homes, condominiums, restaurant development and other commercial properties.
• Experienced in all phases of project development from concept to completion including acquisition, feasibility, site/market valuation, land development, design, engineering, construction budgets, contract documents, contractor selection, oversee and coordinate all construction in accordance with civil and architectural designs, inspection to turn-key completion, lease-up, management and sales.
• Experienced in analyzing potential acquisition and development opportunities.
• Developing National Brand.
• Respected builder and leader of top-performing teams, with an uncompromising,
professional “roll-up-your-sleeves” work ethic, and approachable management style.
• Broad-based business and technical skills to fuse emerging technology with business.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• At ease and productive in high stress and fast-paced environments.
• Experienced in national sales and marketing campaigns.
• Experienced in financial modeling, financial due diligence for acquisitions and developments, and cash flow updates
• Solid track record of superior profitability.
• More than 15 years Project Management experience.
• More than 10 years’ experience at the Director and Vice President Level.
• Fluent in Spanish.
Bartee & Associates, Fort Worth, TX 2014 to Present
• International Global Trade with multiple suppliers in Asia.
• Specializing in Oil & Gas Equipment for numerous US and European firms.
• Parts for US Based Weapons dealers working with US, European and Asian partners.
• Medical Equipment including extruded aluminum canisters for portable oxygen containers (POC’s) among other items.
PB Disaster Services, Winchester, VA 2012 to 2014
• PB Disaster Services calls on a large network of pre-qualified inspectors that are able to complete
inspections within 24 hours of being deployed. Inspectors use handheld computers loaded with
government provided software to capture damages to the property. This data generates a report
that allows FEMA to make an award determination, often within hours of the completed
• Security Clearance through Department of Homeland Security.
Steel Station, Fort Worth, TX 2010 to Present
Founding Partner (Silent)
• Steel Station’s CSD technology produces high-quality building components for a wide range of
applications, from seven-story buildings to residences (homes, condos and apartments),
warehouses, shops, hangars, storage facilities, strip malls, box stores, greenhouses and
• Our lighter-weight-for-equal-strength steel construction members are bolted together quickly and
easily. Our structures can be put up quicker and at a lower cost of typical steel or wood framed
construction, and we get it done with smaller work crews. Steel Station creates good jobs for
American workers while saving you time and money. Whenever a commercial building is going
up, reducing construction time saves on financing costs and lets your client start earning revenue
JMK Holdings, Fort Worth, TX 2002 to 2010
• Selected by the CEO to develop a 12,000-acre $50M premier ranch subdivision in west Texas.
The development consists of:10-200-acre residential tracts.
• Multi-Use Development including Polo Field, and equestrian trail system.
• Responsible for the vision, design, engineering, development, budget, marketing, sales, pricing, quality control and overall development of the project.
• Responsible for legal documentation including covenants, conditions and restrictions and the architectural review documents setting the vision for the development.
• Sales and Marketing efforts include: advertising in national publications, brochure and web site design and development, spot segments on cable TV, development of a regional realtor program and target mailings.
• Development of Polo Equestrian Estates in Wellington, Florida.
• Development of Hunter Jumping Equestrian Estates in Wellington, Florida.
• Bi-monthly review with CEO and board.
Actuate Software, Inc., San Francisco, CA 2000 to 2002
District Manager Central US & Canada, eService’s
• Actuate Corporation is a provider of Information Delivery solutions for Global 2000 companies and packaged application software vendors.
• Built the Central Region into an organization that worked closely with Sales to ensure delivery of a solution consistent with the client’s expectations. Responsible for performing the client-specific needs analysis, developing a delivery plan, managing the delivery, providing subject matter expertise training the client, and supporting the client post deployment. Post-deployment support included solutions consultancy, technical support, on-going analytical reporting and needs analysis. Worked closely with the management team to identify priorities that strike a balance between cost efficient delivery and cultivating loyal clients.
• Build and scale the Central Region professional services organization around the primary objective of efficient delivery of solutions in the client’s workplace. Grow the project management function to plan capacities, to manage client business requirements, to deploy resources, and to deliver solutions with high quality, timeliness, and cost efficiency.
• Managed a 14-person Professional Services practice covering the Central US and Canada reporting directly to the VP of Professional Services.
• Region generated in excess of $1.6 million in revenue. Negotiated product implementations with Global 2000 clients.
• Managed a variety of software integration projects for customers that include: Ford Credit, Wheels (Corporate Vehicle Leasing), Household Finance, Domino’s Pizza, ING ReliaStar , Great West Life and Annuity, US Central Bank and Trust, Cincinnati Financial, Bank of America, Key Bank, Russell Mellon Bank, Bank of Montreal, Chase Manhattan, Warner Music, Mayo Clinic, EDS, BMC Software, Compuware, Lear Corp., Westinghouse Nuclear Energy, Baker Hughes, State of Minnesota, State of Michigan, Corporate Systems, Land O Lakes, Hormel, Meijer Food Stores, Federated Department Stores, and SITA among others.
JMK Holdings, Ft. Worth, TX 1996-2000
Special Projects Director
• Recruited by the CEO to manage restaurant development in Beverly Hills, CA. Responsible for
establishing overall budget, zoning and permits, selecting the Architect, Engineers and Design Build Contractor.
• Selected by the CEO to develop a 55,000 ranch in New Mexico. Complete operational responsibility or a budget in the renovation of 150,000 SF of turn of the century buildings with emphasis on architectural integrity. Many of the buildings are used by the film industry for western sets.
• Development of luxury custom homes from concept to completion. Initiate and coordinate land
development activities, design and construction. Generate all budgets for design and construction.
Write, let, analyze and award bids. Oversee and coordinate all construction, in accordance with civil and architectural designs.
• Work with financial institutions to administer construction funding.
WOODMONT CORPORATION, Ft. Worth, TX 1990-1996
Senior Project Manager
• Commercial real estate development for a national shopping center developer.
• Managed projects nationally from $1M to $5M for various “Big Box” tenants including Best Buy, Circuit City, Toys r US, TJ Max, Soup and Salad, Stop and Shop, Albertson’s, Pet’s Mart, TGI Fridays, Black Eyed Pea, Olive Garden among others.
• Responsible for feasibility, permits, site development, shell construction, tenant improvements, architect-engineer-contractor selection, construction documents, construction supervision, scheduling and budgets with client sign off responsibility.
Accomplishments prior to 1990
BARTEE AND BASILE & Subsidiary Companies, Boston, MA
Bartee and Basile - Partner –Real Estate Development
• Identified, evaluated and purchased residential and commercial buildings for renovation and
development in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
• Developed many properties in accordance with Historic Tax Credit standards.
• Presented multi-million dollar projects to local governing boards for approvals and permits.
Bristol Hotel Associates, New Bedford, MA
Vice President-Business Development
• Negotiated $6 million in Industrial Revenue bonds from the state of Massachusetts Industrial
• Created a Limited Partnership for the development of the hotel project
• Conducted a feasibility study for the rehabilitation of several turn of the century buildings and the
construction of a 110-room hotel, restaurant and conference center.
• Responsibilities included negotiating the acquisition of real estate, feasibility, site/market evaluation, design, architect-engineering-contractor selection, bid documents, construction supervision, establishing scope of work, budgets, and selecting Hotels of Distinction (Copley Plaza) as hotel operator.
INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR MARINE RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, Puerto Rico
BA, Business and Anthropology, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
• Graduated with Honors and Distinction
• Recipient of the Academic Excellent Award
• Teaching Assistant and Researcher
• Board of Directors, Alpine Chamber of Commerce, Alpine, TX
• Licensed Real Estate Agent, Texas 2006 to 2010
• Real Estate Development Seminars, Northwestern University, Boston MA. 1980-1984
• Massachusetts Real Estate License 1986-1990
• Instructor: Architectural Artisanry Program, Swain School of Design, New Bedford, MA.
• Member of the Downtown Steering Committee, City of New Bedford, MA
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers