Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today's shoppers sounds appealing, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), might be the place for you!
If you have worked in food services, the retail industry or customer service and like interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Product Demonstration - Shift Supervisor.
We are looking for a Shift Supervisor who will promote and share samples with Costco members, as well as assist management with day-to-day operations. You'll join a global workforce of 31,000 employees providing demonstration services across the United States and in 9 countries around the world.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. Join us today!
• Prepare and demonstrate food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members
• Assist Manager and Senior Shift Supervisor with day-to-day operations, including daily reports and interviewing/training new Product Demonstrators as required
• Interact with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products
• Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent communication skills and customer focus
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Flexible schedule, including weekend availability
• Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
• Must have basic computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daymon Worldwide, the parent company of Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.
2019-211367 – Arlington, TX
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers