compensation: Base plus commisions with bonus potential employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Voted a Great Place to Work in 2018, we are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-arranged services. With over 40 years in the industry, Neptune Society helps over 60,000 families pre-plan each year. As the nation’s premier provider of cremation services, we are on the cutting edge of today's consumer demand.
We are currently looking for a professional sales employee to join our growing team!
Our Pre-Arrangement Advisors are responsible for generating sales by conducting a meeting with families in-home regarding prearranging. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a professional demeanor, exceptional sales and/or customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality.
Why work for Neptune Society:
At Neptune Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team include:
• leads are provided by the Company
• The generous compensation package, which consists of a base pay + commission and bonus potential
• Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program
• Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops
• Benefit eligibility potential to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Paid Sick Time
• Advancement opportunities for professional growth
• Exceptional level of professionalism
• Strong telephone, interpersonal and communications skills
• High level of compassion and integrity
• Strong “one call/visit close” ability
• Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
• Experience with in-home and/or seminar based sales preferred
• Proficient in Windows Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Independent, self-reliant, and self-motivated
If you are a hard working sales professional with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your 'WHY', please contact us to learn more.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers