condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Supermicro model name / number: P5MMS98 size / dimensions: Baby AT/ATX
QR Code Link to This Post
Supermicro P5MMS98 motherboard, tested and working. This is a great socket 7 motherboard for someone looking to get into retro computing. This motherboard represents the period right when computers transitioned from AT to ATX motherboards and SIMMs to DIMMs, so its compatible with both.
-Socket 7 accepts up to a Pentium MMX 233 or K6 233 (might also take a K6 400mhz, don't have one to test with).
- 430TX Chipset
- Baby AT form factor, but will fit in an ATX Case
- AT and ATX Power connectors
- Accepts 72 pin SIMMs and 168 pin DIMMs for memory up to 256mb
- 4 PCI, 4 ISA slots (1 shared)
- 2 IDE connectors, 1 floppy connector
- 3 fan headers
- Pin headers for 2 Serial ports, 1 Parallel port, PS2 mouse, and 2 USB 1.1 ports.
Motherboard only, no other parts or accessories included. Cash only, local pickup only.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.