Click Here to Apply
QR Code Link to This Post
Come join the Nation's Leading Distributor in mini-bulk water treatment products and services
Poolsure is seeking a candidate to hire and train to become an Automated Chemical Controller Technician and Installer. The ideal candidate would have a background that included mechanical experience or abilities. If you are mechanically inclined and haven't found the right opportunity to get your foot in the door to start a career that can last a lifetime, this may be the opportunity for you.
We recognize potential and realize that relative experience in this niche is hard to find. We will train the chosen candidate. The job entails servicing and installing automated chemical control equipment in North Texas (Dallas Fort Worth) and the surrounding area.
Why should you become part of the team at Poolsure?
We value each and every team member and recognize our field personnel are the “Driving Force” in our continued success as the industry leader! Poolsure specialize in the delivery of water treatment chemicals and servicing/supplying chemical feed equipment to commercial aquatic and water treatment facilities.We are a dynamic, growing, market-leading company in the Southeast US.
What we do for you.
- Unlimited Overtime available during our peak season
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and AD&D
Overtime and Holiday Pay - That’s right we pay 1.5X for overtime for any hours worked over 40 worked in a week. We also boast an expanded holiday calendar with 12 paid days off per year, plus 2 weeks of paid vacation starting your very first full year. Expanded paid holidays include:
Steller Benefits - Poolsure employees have access to multiple health care plans to meet their and their family’s needs, as well as options for long-term disability, life insurance, health savings plans, and 401K with matching contributions.
- New Years Day
- Day Before/After New Year’s
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Day Before/After Christmas
- Hard working, self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Willing to work overtime
- Able to conform to the regulations of a drug-free workplace
- Clean background and driving record
- Mechanically inclined
- The desire to start a career with a rapidly growing company
- Someone who we can trust and will take pride in the responsibility of keeping a company issued vehicle in good condition, and must have a secure location to park said company vehicle when off duty
- ust be willing to travel when needed (expenses and per diem covered by company)
So come and be part of the Poolsure Success Story today! We can’t do it without you!
Click Here to Apply