QR Code Link to This Post
Caliber Collision is hiring Collision Estimators in YOUR AREA!
At Caliber, we didn't get to be the nation's largest collision repair provider by accident. We've built a team with over 1,000 plus state-of-the-art repair centers coast to coast, but what drives our growth is our Purpose, Culture and every single teammate.
We understand being a Collision Estimator is no easy task. So to show our teammates how much we value their hard-work and their ongoing commitment of Restoring People To The Rhythm of Their Life we offer you the following FIRST DAY ON THE TEAM:
- Very Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Opportunity for Paid Certifications and training
- And MUCH MUCH MORE
**For IMMEDIATE consideration, TEXT/CALL: Mario 469-933-7714
- Auto Collision Repair Experience Required
- Estimate all drive in appointments and complete review process with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice)
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
Click to Apply
For more information regarding all opportunities, visit us online at: https://jobs.calibercollision.com/employment
All candidates must be at least 18 years old, be able to pass a criminal background check, and some positions require a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Also you may be asked to work in various work environments (exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, machines, etc.; lifting, bending, stooping, crawling, etc. may be required); you need to be in a physical condition that allows this (reasonable accommodations can be made). Caliber Collision embraces diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
| Tags: Body shop, Bodyshop, Collision Manager, Bodyshop Manager, Body shop Manager, Collision repair estimator, Appraiser, Independent appraiser, C1, CCC1, DRP, ICAR, I-Car, King, Collision, Dealership, Service advisor, Writer, Collision appraiser, Fix, Gerber|