Are you ready to start a career or expand your experience in construction with a company that offers you training and stability with advancement potential? Then look no further than L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor in Texas!
L&S Mechanical, a family-oriented company, has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S.
As a mechanical apprentice for you will:
• Work alongside industry experts to expand plumbing, electrical and HVAC knowledge and experience,
• Support mechanical superintendent with duties as assigned each day including transporting materials to job sites across multiple areas,
• Complete punch list tasks and provide the final inspection of new home job sites before they are turned over to the builders and
• Provide daily assignment updates to superintendent to ensure timely completion of projects.
Requirements for the position include:
• Own a reliable van or truck – YOU MUST DRIVE YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE FOR WORK,
• Valid driver’s license,
• Prior experience as a plumbing, electrical or HVAC helper in residential new construction preferred,
• Ability to perform the physical demands of the position - working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects and
• Competent to take direction with a positive attitude and complete quality work on schedule.
Comprehensive benefit package includes:
• Competitive guaranteed weekly base pay,
• Gas and vehicle maintenance allowance,
• Training and trade licensing assistance,
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans,
• Flexible Spending Account with debit card,
• $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance,
• 401(k) with 50% company matching up to 6% of employee contributions,
• Bonus opportunities and
• Vacation, PTO and holiday pay.
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this job posting with your salary requirements and resume or go online to www.lsmech.com to download and submit a job application with your resume and salary requirements.
Check out why L&S Mechanical is a great company to work for on Glassdoor. You can also find us at www.facebook.com/lsmechanical.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers