Are you looking for another job or do you want to start a career that offers you stability and advancement? With L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor, that dream can become a reality. L&S Mechanical has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S. This could be the career opportunity you have been searching for, so don't let it slip away!
Is this the kind of work you want to do?
• Support mechanical superintendent with duties as assigned each day including transporting materials to job sites across multiple areas
• Complete punch list tasks and provide the final inspection of new home job sites before they are turned over to the builders
• Perform warranty work for new homeowners during emergency situations
• Provide daily assignment updates to superintendent to ensure timely completion of projects
• Work alongside industry experts to expand tri-trade knowledge and experience
Do you meet these requirements?
• Own a reliable van or truck - YOU MUST USE YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE
• Prior experience as a plumbing, electrical or HVAC helper in residential new construction preferred
• Ability to perform the physical demands of the position - working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects
• Competent to take direction with a positive attitude and complete quality work on schedule
Would you like to receive these company provided benefits?
• Competitive guaranteed weekly base pay
• Gas and maintenance allowance
• Training and trade licensing assistance
• Potential for advancement
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Account with debit card
• $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance
• 401(k) with company matching up to 6%
• Bonus opportunities
• Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, we are conducting interviews THIS WEEK! For immediate consideration please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements. For more information about L&S Mechanical please visit our website at: www.lsmech.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers