Using their unique gifts, hospice volunteers find reward in providing the extra service that will make a patient's or family's day easier, more enjoyable or more meaningful:
- Visit a patient who has few or no visitors;
- Make music;
- Sit with a patient while a family member takes a break (no hands-on care!);
- Help with a creative project or a patient's life story;
- Errands, homemaking or yard care...and more...
- ...or support the work of hospice by helping with projects or phones in our Pantego office.
Come join us and be at the heart of what we do... for patients, families and the community.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers