Using their unique gifts, hospice volunteers find reward in providing the extra service that will make a patient's or family's day easier, more meaningful or more enjoyable:
- Visit a patient who has few or no visitors;
- Read or play games;
- Make music;
- Sit with a patient while a family member takes a break (no hands-on care);
- Help with a creative project or a patient's life story;
- Errands, homemaking or yard care...and more...
- ...or support the work of Tender Heart Hospice by helping with projects or phones in our Pantego office.
Come join us and be at the heart of hospice ... for patients, families and the community.
Note: 76102 was used as a central location. Assignments may be in a different Fort Worth area zip code.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers