CALLING ESTABLISHED RESTAURANT MANAGERS!!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you tired of the late nights, working all holidays and every weekend for low pay?!?
A career at Budget Suites of America is your solution!
We are looking for seasoned, full service, restaurant managers who excel in a fast paced decision making environment and want to make the transition into the weekly and monthly apartment rental business.
We offer a five day work week, 9 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, competitive wages, a monthly bonus plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short term disability and a growing 401K plan with a MATCH!
ON TOP OF AN IMPRESSIVE SALARY, WE ALSO OFFER A VERY SUBSTANTIAL BONUS OPPORTUNITY.
We have an Assistant Manager, Manager, and MIT positions available in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio areas for applicants who have 5 years of proven management experience in a fast paced multi-restaurant environment or multi-property environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced leader and team-builder ready to take challenges on enthusiastically. We offer great salaries, bonus incentives, and benefits package including medical, dental, optical, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K. Must be flexible on days available, as we are open seven (7) days a week.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Handle all aspects of renting apartments including touring the property constantly throughout the day.
• Oversee and maintain prospect traffic and leasing data.
• Be an expert on all that our property offers as well as what our competitors are offering.
• Ability to explain the property's lease agreement and uphold all of our property rules and regulations.
• Represent the Manager during periods of their absence.
• Collection of rent and fees to achieve as close to zero delinquency as possible.
• Pursue delinquencies via Summary Eviction Process and designated collection agency.
• Work with the Manager to direct the efforts of the on-site staff to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
• Oversee and maintain company customer service standards; respond to resident's requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems; follow through to ensure issues are resolved and documented.
• Perform daily inspection of common areas.
• Participate in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
• Perform all other duties assigned.
• Strong communication skills.
• High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
• Drug free at all times.
• A high school diploma or GED required.