QR Code Link to This Post
Assistant Marketing Manager
VOLT is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager for a major manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multifunction products in the Dallas Metroplex.
A successful candidate would possess 1-3 years of experience in a product marketing or marketing role as well as be responsible for product launches, program development, agency coordination, forecasting, tracking & reporting of industry/competitive trends to meet & exceed company business plan goals. This person will also be analytical and detail oriented, possessing a good mathematical aptitude.
- Responsible for assisting in the identification and development of end user benefits for assigned product line(s), products and/or market areas for selected products
- Ability to interact with marketing managers in setting objectives and budgets to achieve Business Plan goals, selling and promoting plan ideas
- Participates in the development of product forecasts, forecasting processes, annual marketing plans and product positioning in the marketplace
- Responsible to manage product marketing budget within established goals
- Maintains product web content and manages content requests as required for partner web sites
- Responsible for collateral development with key messaging for target markets
- BA/BS degree in Marketing-MBA Preferred, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a Product Marketing or Marketing role
- Must have financial, statistical and research experience/exposure
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER