Our Community Manager’s primary responsibilities include managing staff performance, marketing, leasing, and collections. You must be committed to providing a high level of service to our residents.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervises all on-site staff.
• Ensures the resolution of resident issues and complaints in cooperation with the staff.
• Plans, executes, and attends social and other community events for residents.
• Communicates and shares information with staff to ensure that directives and goals are mutually understood.
• Establishes and monitors the property budget on a daily basis in accordance with established goals.
• Participates, approves, and manages marketing efforts to increase occupancy.
• Works with the service team to ensure prompt and courteous responses to maintenance requests.
• Inspects the property regularly for quality and to assess and identify needs for improvement.
• Minimum 2+ years in property management experience as a community manager
• High School diploma/GED
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong Leadership
• Customer Service
• Communication Skills - Bilingual is a plus!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
*No solicitation of employment agencies.