Salary: $500/week Plus commission and Probation for a period of 3 months. The Applicant will be hired as an independent contractor on a Form-1099 / W9 basis.
Interview: The interview will take place office at Bedford, Tx.
Days and Timings: Monday to Friday 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
Bilingual: The candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish, also translating between both languages
Full Job Description
Sales Associate to support our fast-paced multiple projects business. This is not a traditional business setting. The ideal candidate will have an upbeat personality and positive attitude, that is highly organized and detail-oriented. The candidate must have a sense of urgency, and be a highly motivated self-starter willing to tackle any assigned task with enthusiasm and diligence.
• Run Sales and marketing errands within the DFW Metroplex, make calls and get sales leads and visit potential customers. Helping with marketing blitz and sales meetings etc. Send out company catalogs, know costing and pricing by memory.
• Must be able to organize a TO DO list and update it every day on MS OneNote / Evernote etc.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office. Good skills for Word document, Excel Sheets, and PowerPoint slides.
• Comfortable making various types of customer service phone calls including Price negotiation.
• Organized: knows how to use different calendars and note formats. Organization of Files and Invoices.
• Must be able to follow directions. Must clearly speak and able to communicate effectively.
• Must maintain confidentiality of all business-related and personal matters. Sign a detailed non-compete / non-disclosure
• Must have the flexibility to work various hours. Extremely punctual. Very flexible schedule (as is needed with any sales position)
• Must be able to take constructive criticism and correction
• Must drive to clients
• Must sign a non-disclosure agreement
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
• Writing skills will be necessary to draw up contracts, assignments, etc...
• Innovation is welcome.
• Minimum Physical Requirements: standing, driving and walking with frequency. Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle to perform tasks related to job duties.
• Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to use a photocopier, scanner, and other equipment; ability to arrange documents in alphabetical and/or chronological order