compensation: Hourly ($15-$22) + OT + PAID- travel, travel time & meals employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This work requires a person with excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
Field Service Technicians will support a growing international computerized facilities maintenance management system. The position walks various buildings (hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, etc.) and documents and verifies systems such as: Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Fire Alarm/Suppression.
We provide extensive company paid training and travel, meal per diems, etc. The role is physically demanding and involves the heavy use of rather simple technologies, that will be taught and supported.
PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A SHORT NOTE bringing me up to speed with your qualifications and background for this sort of work.
The Field Survey Technician provides a professional service as part of the Health Talent Solutions Implementation team. This employee will perform on site data gathering services at various types of customer facilities. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of building systems, i.e. mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm and suppression, medical gas. Data is gathered via tablets with client software and/or cameras. This work requires a person with excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
• Will report to a Project Manager/Coordinator for assigned projects.
• Directly responsible for performing the onsite documentation and data gathering of the asset/equipment information at the customer facility.
• Consists primarily of locating equipment on floor plans and capturing photos of the assets including: overall photos, detailed manufacturer tags or asset name tags, panel schedules and breaker layouts.
• Works with onsite customer points of contact to ensure complete documentation of the facility per the scope of work.
• May work solo or on a team, depending on the project needs.
• Working with Project Manager, coordinates any documentation questions/issues with customer contacts to ensure quality and accuracy of data gathered.
• May be responsible for a portion of the data entry related to data gathered on assigned projects, i.e. naming devices, and assigning device type and system (i.e. Mechanical / Air Handling Unit)
• Work week may vary from 30-50 hours, and includes extensive standing/walking, and accessing attic and roof spaces.
• Utilizes current project tracking process to communicate field documentation status or issues with Project Manager and team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers