compensation: Pay $11-$14, Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Carpentry Associates, a small firm specializing in custom, high end, cabinetry, furniture and woodwork is looking for an Assistant Finisher.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
• Assist in sanding, painting and finishing architectural elements to the highest quality;
• Coordinate progress and quality with the Lead Finisher and Shop Manager;
• Follows established Company and OSHA safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean environment;
• Ability to assist on and move between multiple projects with ease;
• Effectively works with co-workers and managers to construct assigned projects from start to completion.
• Other duties as requested
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
• An interest in wood working
• Desire to learn and take on additional duties
• Must be able to effectively communicate with managers and team members
• High attention to detail
• Reliable transportation to attend work from 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM each day
• Willingness to work overtime when needed, including some weekends
• Must be organized and punctual
• Bilingual a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers