compensation: $12+/hr., depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate opening available for Assistant Maintenance Technician responsible for maintenance and general upkeep of 120-unit property.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Duties include performing various maintenance repairs in electrical, plumbing, pool, masonry, carpentry, painting, building exteriors, and appliances
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance
• Schedule and complete preventative maintenance programs and special projects as required
• Prioritize maintenance requests in order to manage completing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and be reliable and punctual
WHAT WE NEED:
• 1+ years of multifamily housing maintenance experience and knowledge in repairs, plumbing, carpentry, building exteriors, appliance installations, etc.
• Ability to work on-call, evenings and weekends
• Customer Service skills
• Counter & Cabinet installation experience a huge plus
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
• Valid driver’s license
• Successfully pass pre-employment background check and drug test
• $12/ hr., depending on experience
• Monthly renewal commission and bonus opportunities
• Rent discount options (eligibility requirements may apply)
• Medical, dental and vision benefits packages, 401(k) and company paid life insurance
• Paid holidays and vacation time
• Submit resume through Craigslist
• Bring resume to: 1606 East McKinney St., Denton, TX 76209 (940.202.1449)
Sandalwood Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers