compensation: Depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local CPA firm is in need of an experienced accountant to help prepare financial statements and coordinate documents with auditors. A good understanding of GAAP is required. Duties will also include tax return preparation and working with clients and assisting with their accounting and tax records using various accounting software packages.
This position will be full time, and additional hours will be available during busy season.
Required skills include:
- A degree in Accounting or understanding of GAAP
- Solid knowledge of QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Enjoy working in a team environment and respond well to multiple interruptions throughout the day, while maintaining an outgoing and positive attitude.
- Conscientious, detailed and willing to improve processes.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, competency, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, take effective action, organize and complete various duties simultaneously.
- Experience with MS Word and proficient with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Exhibit a high level of trustworthiness and stability.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Tax preparation experience also a plus.
Please send resume' and salary history.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers