compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Scheduler
We will be interviewing career oriented people with a good work ethic and a passion for customer service. We are a 34 year old company specializing in the healthcare industry in 30 major markets across the US. Located between Lewisville and Denton in a country setting.
What we offer:
• Initial, ongoing, and continuous training
• A positive team environment
• Relaxed atmosphere
• Promotions based on results, not seniority
• 100% paid medical benefits, vacation and PTO
• Can take directions, but also a self-starter
• Have a good work ethic and reliable
• Able to multitask
• Pay attention to details
• Basic computer skills including basic/advance excel
• Ability to type 50 WPM
• Pass a background check
• Agree to drug test upon request
Hours: 11:30AM to 8:00PM. Approximately after six week of employment you will work two Saturdays per month from 5AM to 11AM
Note: Heavy schedules could result in longer than your normal hours.
Pay based on experience - please fax resume to 940-241-1260 or respond via email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers