This position is to help our customers bring their event to life using all the tools we have available.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our Carrollton based Event and Party Rental Business is currently searching a person to join us as an Event Specialist who can help our customers on the phone and in person as they plan their upcoming events.
You would work in our Customer Service Showroom and Design Center to help our customers with their events such as: selection of chairs, tables, linen selection, …. Tenting, lighting, dance floors, etc…all types of rental equipment they will need for a well-designed, memorable event.
• Field incoming calls from customers and greeting and working with clients face to face in our showroom.
• Consult with customers on the phone and in person about their events and provide suggestions and guidelines to make their event successful.
• Working with customers so they can have the event they really want.
• Check availability for items requested in our database and make event reservations.
• Responsible for accepting customer payments.
• Making sure all necessary paperwork and information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
• Interfacing with Operations, Delivery and Setup teams to make sure the Customers’ events are a success.
The qualified candidate has the following qualities/skills:
• A “Can Do” attitude and thinks well on their feet.
• Well Organized and detail-oriented.
• Able to multi-task.
• Excellent phone and face to face customer service skills.
• Very good computer skills.
• Having an eye for design is a major plus! Event rental experience is an advantage, but not required.
• Call Center Experience dealing with a high volume of customers on the phone is a plus
• Bilingual-Spanish is a plus.
We are a fun, fast-paced environment and there are always things to do to provide outstanding service to our clients...you will not be bored! Oftentimes these are once in a lifetime events for our clients and it's up to us to deliver since our customers deserve the best.
We take great pride in taking care of our customers and doing things right the first time and as a result we have a lot of repeat business and repeat events!
Looking for full-time employees that can work daytime hours and work till noon on Saturdays during our busy seasons.
Please note: This is not a “Wedding Planner” position, we work with all kinds of events throughout the DFW metroplex providing our rental equipment to bring the events to reality.
For consideration, please reply to this ad with your resume and salary requirements.
Keywords: customer service, events, event rentals, phones, sales