At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling.
Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement. After 5 years of working together, Globe Life provides a company funded pension plan for employees.
On a day to day basis, you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, and fosters personal development and seeks to promote internal talent.
As a member of our CSR Team you will be providing exceptional service by ensuring all inquiries and issues are handled promptly and professionally through the use of multiple systems. With the training we provide you, your objective will be to focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSR's (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc..).
The Customer Service Representatives acts on behalf of Globe Life Inc as First tier support for all customer inquiries and is required to effectively communicate and resolve each related issue. This position is also required to assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as needed basis.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
Some of our benefits include:
• A company-funded pension plan
• Paid vacation
• Paid personal time
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• Type 25-30 wpm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting this form you agree to receive email and text message communications from Globe Life and its recruiting agents regarding recruitment events and the advancement of your application for employment with Globe Life.