QR Code Link to This Post
$12.00 – Hourly
Globe Life is now hiring Part-Time Data Verification Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our team at our corporate office!
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a pay for performance system where you can determine your pay! There is great potential! Starting compensation is $12/hr plus overtime, bonuses, and commission.
As an employee at Globe Life, on a day-to-day basis you will enjoy a company culture that embraces individuality, celebrates our successes, offers an attractive employee benefits package, fosters personal development, and seeks to promote internal talent.
In the Data Verification CSR role, you will be a part of our Quality Assurance Department, and will be responsible for verifying life and health insurance applications directly with potential customers. You will be a vital part of our company’s New Business and Underwriting process.
As a Data Verification CSR, you will conduct outbound calls and take appropriate action with each. You will interact with potential, current, and future customers and thoroughly document the interaction using appropriate resources while maintaining proper adherence to the procedures and policies of this department. The information you verify and gather directly relates to determining whether the company will decline or issue a policy.
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role.
• Must have Microsoft Office user knowledge and typing skills.
• Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
• Medical Terminology familiarity preferred
• Proficient use of the computer with an emphasis in basic Microsoft Excel.
• Must be able to work Saturday mornings
On a day to day basis you will:
• Assist with daily call volume. Some of the customer service representatives will return calls or contact clients regarding their policies.
• Provide accurate answers or next steps to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document or verify information into the contact system.
• Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.).
• Reinforce the benefits of Globe Life policies when appropriate while interacting with clients.
• Solve issues with tact, compassion, and a positive attitude should a client be experiencing a life event.
• Professionally handle and resolve escalated issues.
• Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance (KPI) metrics.
You must be able to:
• Ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
• Have an aptitude for Medical Terminology and Insurance Terminology.
• Learn new computer systems.
• Understand customer service principles and practices.
• Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
• 4 weekday evenings from 4pm-9pm and Saturday from 8am-12pm.
You’ll accrue personal and vacation time whether working full- or part-time and be paid for training. As a full-time employee you are also eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and pension plan.
At Globe Life, we really do value our employees and it shows! We make sure you have your own dedicated personal work space and we don't make overtime mandatory-that is truly optional scheduling. Employees at Globe Life are dedicated to their work and we are dedicated to our employees and want to give you peace of mind for your future retirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By Applying to this job you are giving consent to be contacted via SMS for Globe Life employment information.