Cottonwood Residential believes your work should be an extension and a reflection of who you are. We encourage our staff to develop their strengths and to pursue advancement within the company, and we strive to make Cottonwood Residential your career home for years to come. If you're motivated, creative, thrive on change and have a desire to grow with an upscale brand, we're the right fit for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you help create the excitement and satisfaction of living at a Cottonwood Residential community. You understand that Cottonwood is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s at a higher level than at other communities. You’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with solutions. And every day is an opportunity for you to show our customers they made the right choice in living at a Cottonwood community.
• Ability to deliver great customer service and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
• Ability to speak, read and write the English language proficiently in order to communicate with our customers and to process company paperwork.
• Strong communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably our customers.
• You're willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Cottonwood’s unique style of service.
• You have strong people skills—you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
• You have solid organizational skills and exhibit a professional image.
• You’re adaptable and enjoy a fast-paced environment where no two work days will feel the same.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule, including working weekends and evening hours. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• This position will be part-time at an expected 20 hours per week.